January Blues
8:03 PM | Author: knit-n-stash
Well the month is just about complete. Another snow storm is just about to hit I think it will be Cold to the bones cold!


I have decided that before the month is over I will be casting on........Socks.............Using circular needles. If any one from our group would like to join me in the learning of knitting 2 socks at once please jump on board!


I am using the book written by: Anje Gillingham "Knitting circles around socks" The pattern is Diamonds and Lace this will be a nice pair of socks to wear this spring.


Materials are listed on page 69.


I think I am going to use yarn from Plymouth called Happy Feet (red tone). I will cast on using size 2 needles to see if I have gauge. I also have another yarn called Soxx Appeal and I used size 3 needles and the gauge is about 71/2 stitches per inch it has lots of stretch so I might go down a size and use 2's.










|
This entry was posted on 8:03 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: