Forgetful
2:19 PM | Author: Unknown
I got on here to post something that was imperative for tomorrow and now can't remember anything. Why does this happen to me?! I was going to have everyone bring something, or tell a joke, or do something fun and now I just can't get it. I keep hoping that as I keep typing something will pop up here...

I haven't checked to see if we have any new pictures in the Yahoo! group and I still need to post a blog for little Brodie. Maybe one where we Photoshop knitting needles into his hands! I don't get to mess with pictures like I used to. Maybe I'll just have to write a full out post when all the new little guys have come out to join us. There will be lots of photo-taking.


I still don't know what it was I was going to say and it's driving me bonkers, so I'm just going to go check out the Ravelry page and leave it at that. If anyone finds my brain while you are out and about, please bring it back to me.


Strange
This entry was posted on 2:19 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: