10:00 PM | Author: Unknown
I'm gonna be a bit of a pill and say...



"Hey! Where are your blogs?"


I just thought I'd get on and reiterate the request I had posted earlier. I need the bloggerific people that post to the web to give me their blog links so that I might post them on the sidebar on our group page. Really it's all voluntary, but I know the majority of you have stuff to say and would jump to have just one more link to your own blogs. I'm such a good salesman, aren't I?

We are going to get to group photos eventually with some profile stuff where we can post it up on the blog and you all can get to know each other a little better. The idea is to have some unique facts about each of us and then have a gallery where we all can browse and learn about each other. Sharon aka Knit-N-Stash did something like this when we first started out and I loved it! It was just a few of us then so I'd like to get some more going now and build on that original idea. Just a few more ways to make this group interactive.

See you all Monday night.
This entry was posted on 10:00 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: