Knitting Nite
3:58 PM | Author: knit-n-stash
Yes Yes Yes we all have been wondering where we will be knitting Monday Nite!
We have been invited back to Barns & Nobles and yes we said yes! Please spread the NEWS!
Can't wait.... I will be ripping my hat out to make it just a little smaller darn darn darn. I also did something very out of the ordinary I went on a mission to the antique store looking for knitting finds......can't wait to show you the double point needles I found. I also am looking for old hat stands and yes I found several but of course they were not for sale. I will just have to keep on looking.
This entry was posted on 3:58 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: